In the Fall of 2017, I was tasked with coding a Backend to a database in Python. While doing this, I had to take JSON data about cars and read it in using Python. After reading the data in, I then parsed the data and inserted it into the proper table. While going through this process, I found several problems with the JSON data. For instance, the year a specific model was made was never included in the manufacturers data preventing me from linking that data with the years data that was also given. Another problem that I experienced with the data was that the year was never included in the years data itself, instead, it was the name of the JSON file itself. This made things interesting and created a need for me to find a way to extract this information. My solution to this was to prompt the user for the year they wanted to load car data from and then add the file type after it when loading in that information. By doing this I got both the year I needed and the name of the file I needed to access. This was my first major experience with both Python and JSON data. To see access this code, please visit my GitHub page.